Sophia Bush’s Hollywood Hills Bungalow
We’ll keep this brief as we know you are only here for two things: Sophia Bush and her beautiful California dream home. And let us just say, this house is everything you could want—and then some! If you haven’t already heard, Sophia Bush recently completed the renovation of her mid-century bungalow in Los Angeles, California. She spearheaded this incredible undertaking with the help of her talented friends, Orie Prince (contractor) and Jake Alexander Arnold (interior designer).
Kitchen & Living Room
The goal for the kitchen was to design a “really beautiful space for community,” Orie Prince said. From entertaining friends and family to day-to-day use, the 13-foot-long island seamlessly achieves the design team’s intention. Detail after detail, this kitchen has it all.
The interior decor’s large variety of texture and color immaculately replicates the warmth of the outdoors.
Master Bedroom & Bath
From acting to activism, Sophia is what we would call a busy bee. Someone as involved and dedicated as her would most likely want the perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation. What better place than a master bedroom and bathroom?
Sophia referred to her new master bathroom as “the dream of dreams.” With a space this impressive, she is absolutely right!
We especially can’t get enough of the open, curved shower. Imperial Blush Mosaic beautifully plays off of the bathroom’s warm color palette. The glossy finish adds the perfect shine to help brighten the space.
Fun fact: Orie and his team soundproofed the home office so that Sophia could have a space to record her latest podcasts.
Guest Room & Bath
The warm tones from the master bathroom were repeated in the guest bathroom to create the perfect sense of unity. This shower wall is embellished with a dark-hued Imperial Sienna Gloss Mosaic.
If you couldn’t tell by now, Sophia loves color just as much we do. We are mesmerized by this blue powder room. Love the color blue? Check out our blog post that is dedicated to this confident color!
Read the entire story on Sophia Bush’s collaboration with Elle Decor.
Dive into the world of color with the Imperial Collection. With over 600 pieces in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors, you can express your individual style and personality however you imagine.
Shop The Look
- Imperial Blush Gloss Mosaic2 x 2 In. | Ceramic | 667872
- Imperial Sienna Gloss Mosaic2 x 2 In. | Ceramic | 667868
- Imperial Spice Bevel Gloss Subway4 x 12 In. | Ceramic |
- Imperial Red Bevel Gloss Subway4 x 12 In. | Ceramic | 495444
- Imperial Mint Gloss Cornice Trim 8 In. | Ceramic | 495517
- Imperial Pink Gloss Cornice Trim 8 In. | Ceramic | 495534
- Imperial Ocean Blue Gloss Hex Mosaic2 In. | Ceramic | 667865
- Imperial Sky Blue Gloss Hex Mosaic2 In. | Ceramic | 667867
- Imperial Amethyst Frame Gloss Subway3 x 6 In. | Ceramic | 495491
- Imperial Sage Frame Gloss Subway3 x 6 In. | Ceramic | 495542
- Imperial Kelly Green Gloss6 x 6 In. | Ceramic | 495471
- Imperial Limen Gloss6 x 6 In. | Ceramic | 495760
- Imperial Pewter GlossSubway Wall Tile3 x 6 In. | Ceramic | 495302
- Imperial Bianco Gloss Subway3 x 6 In. | Ceramic | 441955