6 Easy Tile Ideas For a Quick Bathroom Refresh
Does your bathroom need a refresh before your holiday guests arrive? Here are six easy bathroom updates that will take your bathroom from drab to dazzling in just a few short days. For inspiration on choosing your tile, check out these 32 Bathroom Tile Design Ideas for 2023.
1. Add a Backsplash
If you only have a weekend to get your bathroom guest ready, a backsplash is a simple update that packs a big punch. The Livingston Melange marble-look tile backsplash designed by Nikki Chu shown here exudes a sophisticated luxury. Because it takes up little space, a backsplash is a great place to express your personality. A bold color, intricate pattern or mosaic will add character to your space without becoming overwhelming.
2. Retile the Shower
Chances are your shower is a relatively small space, and the perfect candidate for a weekend tile makeover. Choose a tile that your overnight guests can’t help but compliment–a luxurious marble look or unique handmade look is sure to meet with approval from the in-laws.
3. Create Comfort with a Shower Corner Seat
Make your shower a place where you can truly rejuvenate and revitalize. If you’ve decided to tackle the shower for your weekend refresh, a corner seat will add a little extra comfort and will be especially appreciated by your guests with limited mobility.
4. Create a Statement Wall
If you don’t have time to retile your whole bathroom but still want to make an impression, a statement wall is a quick tile project that’s sure to yield big results! Centering the focus on one wall can also depth to a small bathroom or powder room.
5. Update Your Shower Niche
A shower niche is a small space that can make a big impact. If you already have a shower niche, this is an easy update that can really up your bathroom’s Wow Factor. Try incorporating a detailed patterned tile or an intricate mosaic for maximum impact.
6. Retile Your Floor
If you have a small space, refreshing your floor tile can take your bathroom from blah to brilliant in no time at all. The reflectiveness of the Black Marquina Polished marble tile creates depth in this small powder room.
Ready to tackle your next project? Roll up your sleeves and review this helpful tile installation guide.
Shop The Look
- Cell Light Gold AC 18 x 35 in. | Ceramic | 496048
- Picket Florencia Super Bianco 3 x 12 in. | Ceramic | 494094
- Bianco Puro Honed Corner Shower SeatMarble | 650750
- Royal White Polished Hex 2 x 2 in. | Marble | 656102
- Argile Matte White 2.5 x 10 in. | Porcelain | 484074
- Livingstone Melange 24 x 48 in. | Porcelain | 681619
- Brick x Brick in Petal by Alison Victoria2 x 10 in. | Porcelain | 484078
- Elia Polished by Alison Victoria13 x 14 in. | Marble | 650851
- Alison Victoria Precious Metals 24 Karat Pencil .4 x 12 in. | Metal | 681823
- Black Marquina Polished 8 x 20 in. | Marble | 650289
- Annie Selke Artisanal Sky 3 x 12 in. | Ceramic | 496077
- Annie Selke Artisanal Sky Pencil TrimCeramic | 496137